Venue & Hospitality
Meliá Avenida América
Conference Dates: December 04-06, 2017
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Melia Avenida America from Madrid-Barajas Airport- 8min (6.3 Km)
Get on M-14 from Av de la Hispanidad - 2 min (1.5 km)
• Head east on Camino Cuartel - 50 m
• At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit - 270 m
• At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Av de la Hispanidad - 1.1 km
• At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the M-14 ramp to M-40/E-90/A-2/Madrid/Zaragoza - 110 m
Take E-90/A-2 to Calle Peonías. Take exit 8 from E-90/A-2 – (3 min (3.6 km)
• Merge onto M-14 - 500 m
• Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 1 to merge onto E-90/A-2 toward Madrid - 3.0 km
• Take exit 8 toward Avenida 25 de Septiembre/Avenida de los Andes - 190 m
Continue on Calle Peonías. Take Puente de Felipe Juvara to Calle Juan Ignacio Luca de Tena - 3 min (1.2 km)
• Continue onto Calle Peonías - 500 m
• Turn right onto Glorieta de Yucatán - 180 m
• Turn right onto Puente de Felipe Juvara - 300 m
• At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Calle Juan Ignacio Luca de Tena
• Destination will be on the left
Madrid is the European city with the most elevated number of trees and green surface per occupant and it has the second most noteworthy number of adjusted trees on the planet, with 248,000 units, just surpassed by Tokyo. Madrid's nationals have admittance to a green region inside a 15-minute walk. Since 1997, green regions have expanded by 16%. At present, 8.2% of Madrid's grounds are green territories, implying that there are 16 m2 (172 sq ft) of green zone per occupant, far surpassing the 10 m2 (108 sq ft) per tenant prescribed by the World Health Organization.
The city of Madrid had a GDP of €196.118M in 2014.:51 GDP for each capita in 2014 was (€30,700) 74% over the national GDP per capita normal and 70% over that of the 27 European Union part states, albeit 11% behind the normal of the main 10 urban communities of the EU. Although lodging a little more than half of the region's' populace, the city creates 65.9% of its GDP. Following the subsidence beginning 2007/8, recuperation was under path by 2014, with gauge development rates for the city of 1.4% in 2014, 2.7% in 2015 and 2.8% in 2016.
Madrid, Spain's focal capital, is a city of rich lanes and sweeping, manicured stops, for example, the Buen Retiro. It's eminent for its rich stores of European workmanship, including the Prado Museum's works by Goya, Velázquez and other Spanish experts. The heart of old Hapsburg Madrid is the colonnade lined Plaza Mayor, and adjacent is the rococo Royal Palace and Armory, showing notable weaponry.
Madrid is served by a few streets and three methods of open surface transport, and one airplane terminal. A large number of imperative street, rail and air joins focalize on the capital, furnishing powerful associations with different parts of the metropolitan area and with whatever is left of Spain and different parts of Europe.